Because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor, He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
At Sojourn, we believe that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is still seeking and saving the lost, bringing all that will receive His love into eternal relationship with Him. This is not joining a church but experiencing real life, which can only come from Jesus, the source of life. Our heart cry is to know Him, not just to gather more information about Jesus or adhere to some church doctrine but to really know Him and be changed by His awesome love. We believe he still empowers His people with the Holy Spirit to be His witnesses to the world around us and that the Holy Spirit still releases His gifts through us just as He did in the book of Acts.
- Is seeing spiritually healthy people who are disciples making a difference in their world for Jesus and His Kingdom
- Is to make disciples of Jesus who advance the Kingdom of God
Our Foundational Beliefs
- God is Love and He is a Good Father
- Jesus is the full expression of the Father and is the living Word
- The Holy Spirit is God with us, and He empowers us to advance the Kingdom of God on earth
- The Kingdom of God was the message Jesus taught, preached and demonstrated
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor, He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.”
Luke 4:18-19 NKJV
Discovering Financial Freedom
Stream the Discovering Financial Freedom Seminar Founding Pastor, Terry Moore shares what the Bible says about how to handle money.
We are a team of passionate, anointed believers who gather together to pray and believe for miracles big and small.